1967 330 GTC
23 days ago
- New/used: U
- Year: 1967
- Model: 330 GTC
- Autowriter description: Continental AutoSports, an Official Ferrari Dealer since 1975, gladly presents this elegant Pininfarina-design 1968 330 GTC.
Less than 600 330 GTC’s were constructed between 1960-1968. Ferrari devoted a generous amount of development work that concentrated on interior noise reduction. It’s been said that this is the first Ferrari that you can hear the Radio. With its slim pillars and large glass area, driver and passenger both enjoy excellent visibility and a sense of speciousness. The all-around independent suspension, derived from the earlier 275 GTB sports car, was a first for a Ferrari Grand Touring car.
We are excited to offer this example for the current owner who had enjoyed this Ferrari for 25 years. This 330 GTC is a High Quality Driver riding on new Michelin XWX tires (in the correct 205×14 size) on its Borrani Wire Wheels. The 4.0L V12 engine produces and ample 300hp, resulting in fantastic sounds and ample acceleration.
To ready the car for sale, we have completed many hours of mechanical and detail work to arrive at this great-driving and highly presentable 330 GTC. Records are available for your review.
Here is a summary of the work completed.
- Complete mechanical and cosmetic inspection
- Compression test, 150lbs. with less than 10% variation between cylinders
- Full fluid service
- New Clutch
- Minor repairs of carious components bringing all aspects of the car to excellent working order
- Steering repairs
- Over 50 hours of extensive detailing, undercarriage, engine compartment, interior, paint work, and chrome.
All this results in an excellent and extraordinarily rare Ferrari 330 GTC that you will certainly enjoy driving.